Monday, April 24, 2006

I'm a big girl now.

"It's okay, Daddy. I know where to go."
"You sure, sweetie?"
"Yes."

And off running toward the school doors little Tina went. I had brought my camera thinking we'd get a little daddy & daughter self-portrait within the school just before I'd give her my hugs and goodbye-for-the-day kisses. No such luck. Just a quick peck on the cheek and a trailing "I love you too, Daddy" yell as she darted away. At least I managed to shoot a pic before she made it inside.

Here's to another growth plateau reached. (sigh)

2 comments:

rickumali said...

Very touching post, Noel!

getwell said...

Kids grow up too quickly, don't they. I'm finding the toddler years quite a fun time, just after the kids can finally do things for themselves like dressing up, eating and brushing.