Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Taking it up a notch

Finally bumped the LifeCycle up to its max level of 25 @ Hill Intervals, 36 minutes. In all the peaks, I kept my cadence at 51 rpm, to the beat of the song 19-2000 (soulchild remix) by Gorillaz. In all fairness, I think the the exercise bike really was outputting at level 21 or 22. At least it felt that way. Perhaps I should suggest to the gym manager that their bikes be tuned up or calibrated to provide accurate resistance. Or maybe I could be wrong and just got that much better.

Nonetheless, since I've maxed the hill levels, it's time that I start upping the rpm's.

BTW, this is a fitness plateau that I've focused on for a long while and worked really hard to reach. Glad I finally got there. Can't wait to see how it translates on the real roads.

Go bike go! And oh ... Happy 4th, yo!

No comments: