Sunday, September 07, 2008

Twitter

Alright, so I bit. I'm now trying out Twitter. This YouTube video seems to sum it best. I like the concept that life's true conversations are composed of the fragmented text we converse to each other throughout the entire day.

And although it sounds like a good idea, it certainly would be more effective if everyone had free unlimited text plans on their cell phones. Unlike the $20 per month additional that I HAVEN'T shelled out to do unlimited text. So I guess for the time being, all my twittering will be done on my computer, unfortunately. Which kinda defeats the grand purpose of Twitter, doesn't it?

Oh well, I shall try anyway and see if it catches on with me.

2 comments:

rickumali said...

We've got the synchronicity thing going with Twitter! I decided to try this out also. Let's see where this experiment takes us.

getwell said...

F.Y'all.I, another take of Twitter on Techdirt:
http://techdirt.com/articles/20080905/1525332183.shtml