Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Winnie Cooper wrote me back.

Danica McKellar replied to an email I sent her months ago. (*smile beaming*head spinning*) Aside from praise, I asked what other branches of mathematics she has yet to study. And she mainly replied:

. . .
Thanks for your kind words. There are lots of topics I haven’t learned much about- for instance, PDQ’s (partial differential equations), Manifold Theory, and many others. Math is a whole big world that would take a lifetime to master completely, I think. Even professors have their specialties, they would not understand many other math professors’ research. :)
...
Good luck!
-Danica


"Good luck!" she said! And then my heart went googly gah gah. She truly is one hip problem solver. Now who would think math could be such a cool and sexy thing? Ooops, silly me. Danica did.

Inspired again. Gotta calc!

No comments: