Sunday, February 04, 2007

Treating myself for a job well gotten

This is not a flog, so let me just provide aliases.

It's my handy dandy Molarola L6. The latest in design innovation "that can keep up with trends and manage your busy lifestyle." Yup, I'd been caught in the hype. "It can dice, slice, brew your coffee, mop the floors and wipe your sh*t-filled ass. How can you do without one?!"

But seriously folks, Melinda and I upped our service from one to two cells since we just can't keep our vocal cords off each other when we're both out of the house, and especially now that I'm employed. Oooh, how romantic ;-).

Anyway, I'm a bit obsessed with the phone features; there just are soooo many! And I suddenly feel like I'm crossing over into old fogie territory since all I really wanted was something simple with a keypad that can make and take calls. That's it. But the two phones we rec'd were free with a 2 year agreement. And since you can't get any cheaper than gratis, we took the plunge and signed our indentured contract.

Let's see, what else. Oh, the best part is keeping the phone in my shirt pocket. More easy to answer than fishing it out of my pants, and having it ring while on vibrate mode is quite exhilarating against my nipples. Ummm, yeah. Now if you'll excuse me, my tits are convulsing. It's probably Melinda checking in. Coming, dear.

Oh the sweet little pleasures of life.

ps: Go Bears!

1 comment:

Jason The Running Man said...

Thanks for stopping by, good luck with your training.