Tuesday, February 06, 2007

1st Workout of 2007

Just a brief but eventful note.

My first workout of 2007 officially began today. Wuup wuup wuup! Yes I know, it's late. But what with the job thing and the foot thing filling my worries, I was just so out of sync. However, now that the former and latter are doing much better, I can finally settle into a daily routine.

So anyway, it's just a small start -- 30 deliberate minutes on the bike trainer -- as I'm still a little wary of my foot, but a start nonetheless . That journey of a thousand miles is now one step shorter... among a thousand other journeys, mind you.

***
Personal Notes:
2/6/2006: bike trainer @ 30 minutes; gear ratio 42 x 21?; 80-85 rpm; RPE (6-20) = 11 (light)
Notes: Bent over riding position felt a bit awkward; palms hurt a little bit from the weight bearing; quads, feet and legs felt great afterward. --- 2/7/2007: no soreness in the legs or anywhere still; a good sign that my body still feels adapted to cycling

No comments: