Friday, August 24, 2007

Fix my g*dd*mn sole!

I've been so immersed in my new baby, my new job, and my year-long aching foot that I've pushed aside the workout interjections in my entries. Nonetheless, I really have been exercising.

Last Friday, Dr. W injected more cortizone into the heel of my foot. Geez, it grossed me out. I couldn't help but flinch. It went like this: he stuck in the needle, injected some juice, pulled out and reinserted at a different angle, injected more juice, pulled out and reinserted again, ... and again ... and again ... and again. Oh, and again. [wince]

The treatment was kinda like the way you would swish a drinking straw in an almost empty beverage container, searching for that last sip. But more painful.

The lesson for you all: for heaven's sake, have lots of sex / suck face take care of your plantar fascia!

No comments: