Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Back from the Philippines

It's been a week now that the family and I are back from our overseas trip. And yet still we're very well jetlagged. Yesterday, we all slept at 3 pm and awoke at 2 am! We've been awake since, and now it's noon and I feel my brain is starting to turn off.

Anyway, this blog deserves a long awaited entry. So just off the top of my head:

1. Still jet lagged. It's a 12 hr difference between New Jersey and Manila.
2. It's taken me almost 7 days now to sort and retouch our digital pics for posting.
3. I've already posted most of the pics on my flickr.com account, although I'd recommend you wait just a few more days for me to get them reordered, labeled and more cohesively presented.
4. I have an awakened view of life, as a visit to the Phil. Islands never ceases to culture shock me.
5. What the hell happened in The Tour de France!??? Pre-race drug accusations? Amazing stage comebacks? Post-victory scandals? WTF?!
6. I think I've lost my addiction to my bike workouts. Yesterday, I did my 1st workout in almost a month on the trainer. Didn't workout a bit on vacation and ate like a pig. Well actually, I ate pig. Lots of it! Yummy, yummy. But what a belly I've acquired.

No comments: