Monday, May 24, 2004

10 Days Since My Last Post

It's been over a week since my last post. Been too busy with the kids and house to get back online. It makes me wonder why I bother to use my free time to blog. In fact, I've been wondering this ever since I started these entries. Initially, I wanted to create a journal to read over after a few months or years have passed, quite along the lines of why I've created photo albums.

However, after only a few entries, I see that blogging is more than what I originally intended. More importantly, it's become a form of reflection. I organize my thoughts and convey them in text as best as I can. I read what I'm thinking and think about what I've read. And perhaps it would cause me to better myself for the next day.

Mostly, I enjoy my blog. I like it, therefore I keep doing it. So does there really have to be a point at all?

No comments: