Tuesday, June 14, 2005

More on 'passion'

My Fight for Fame post kept me thinking overtime, rekindled appreciatively by Rick's comment: ..."my passion is my family. But it took a while to get to that answer"...

Ahhh yes...mucho thanks for that. Glad to know I have pals walking the same streets with me. My revelations are similar in that they took time to be noticed because my focus was elsewhere. For me, I was forcing myself to feel strongly about other things for which I eventually cared least.

I've now put the "What am I passionate about?" question permanently on the back burner without trying to actively answer it. I'll only do what I do and see what affections are brought forward. I guess only then could the answers be obvious and sincere. And if I feel an abandoned display of emotion coming about, then I believe I've struck gold.

No comments: