Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Super stuck!

The maker of floor adhesive is a g*dd*mn mother f*cker!

Two hours it took! I'm sorry, I mean more than two hours it took to remove just two one-square foot tiles off my kitchen floor. (Linoleum or vinyl they were; whatever, I don't care.) I might as well have been scraping away at epoxy with a straw. This stuff was incredibly sticky.

It was suppose to be a simple replacement repair. I thought I could just peel 'em out and put new ones down. Hubboy! It turns out that the squares wouldn't lift in one piece; they'd just tear in small rips at the surface. So I ended up having to use a wood chisel and hammer to remove it all, and I had to be careful not to scrape up the wood subfloor underneath.

Anyway, it's a job done and over. Enough said about it. Good riddens.

G*dd*mn adhesive mother friggin glue f*cker! Curse your soul!

No comments: