Friday, November 03, 2006

Cheesecake & a workout

Diets don't apply at the Cheesecake Factory, not even with the greens.

I ordered a Riviera Salad yesterday night in celebrating my nephew's birthday just so I could make room for dessert. But holy smokin' moly! that entry was sooooo big. I swear they jammed an entire head of romaine lettuce, two huge tomatoes, three whole hardboiled eggs, ten thousand potatoes and the rest of the farm into my crater sized bowl. WTF!

With that said, I must say it was good. Deeeelicious! Throw in a big diet Coke with 2 refills and I was good to go. I had no choice but to pack the dessert for take-home.

***

Three hours prior: my workout.

Time: 45 minutes
Method: CycleOps indoor trainer
Gear Ratio: 42/16
Cadence: about 80-85 rpm (no cyclometer)
Distance: ??? (no cyclometer)
Perceived Exertion Scale: 13 (somewhat hard; quite an effort but can maintain)
Trigger Songs: Dive (Steven Curtis Chapman), Here and Now (ZoeGirl) and misc.

Comments: 1st workout in about 2 weeks, I think. Felt great. Could endure and maintain the strain in my quads. My plantar fasciitis not a bother. Easy visualizations with trigger songs. A+++.

I really should be logging my workouts more consistently. At least this is a start.

No comments: