Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Grow up, will ya?

I don't know what you think of, but when someone says to me, "Have a good one!", I think of...get this...fellatio. (Whhhhaaat?! You say.) You know, a bl*wjob. (But in an innocent non-sinister professional working man sort of way. Of course.) There, I've said it.

Like take today for instance when I was leaving work with my coworker. As we exited the front doors, I said, "Alright Karen, good night." And then, unflinchingly, she said those ill-fated words: "Thanks. Have a good one." So I paused, squinted a bit slyly, and then walked away and smiled a rather naughty smile. I mean what else was I suppose to think of? C'mon, grow up, will ya?

Maybe it was an old Rob Lowe movie that initiated and perpetuated the thought. Or maybe some dialogue from "Sex In the City." Or even as far back as highschool where every little comment had some sexual innuendo. Who knows and who cares. I'll be forever grinning whenever I hear that remark and it'll always make my day.

And maybe now that you've read this and the thought has been planted, it'll make yours as well.

Have a good one. ;-)

No comments: